<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Sydney: 3rd Show review 

# posted by head blogger @ 2:34 pm
Cher was great last night even though the crowd was a little flat. I think a lot of people were coming off a party weekend and Sydney crowds are notoriously fickle. I had a ball even though I was quite tired and sat for a lot of the show. We all got up and danced from Shoop Shoop onwards but before that most of the crowd sat which seemed to bemuse Cher somewhat.

Patti counted the number of shows that I've seen at the beginning which was cute!! I love the interaction between them and the crowd, they are so much fun!

Cher didn't sing The Power last night which was a shame but she did Walking In Memphis which is becoming a favourite of mine, I really like it a lot. Highlight last night for me was Strong Enough, it never fails to get me up and moving about, surely a tour standout performance.

No photos last night as I had 2 security guards right in front of me all night. Hoping to get some as the tour progresses, I've really only taken about 15 or so the whole tour.

Newcastle show on Wednesday night with my dear friend Candi Stratton which should be an absolute hoot! We've booked a hotel room so Candi can go to the show as Cher, I'm expecting mayhem all over!!!!

Then Brisbane on Friday for 2 shows and to see my friend Derryn and go to Big Gay Day with Candi and Matt. What a week this should be!!

David x
_________________________
Cher Farewell Tour Australia 2005: 12 shows, 21 days, 5 cities! Melbourne's Rod Laver Arena - 26, 27 February & 1 March; Sydney's Entertainment Centre - 3, 4, 7 March; Newcastle's Entertainment Centre - 9 March; Brisbane's Entertainment Centre - 11 & 12 March; Adelaide's Entertainment Centre - 15 & 16 March; and the Australian Finale at Sydney's Entertainment Centre 18 March.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?