<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Oz: 3 More Sleeps! 

# posted by head blogger @ 7:33 am
Hard to believe I know but Cher is just 3 sleeps away from opening her practically SOLD OUT Australian tour!! I am beside myself with excitement!!

The set list we heard about initially has turned out to be false if the set lists reported from Christchurch are any indication - no Love Medley, no Song For The Lonely, no Heart of Stone, no Jesse James.

But even still, the reviews have been great, Cher seems to be really energised and determined to go out with a huge bang downunder!!

I believe that Cher will be arriving in Australia later today, and I fly to Melbourne tomorrow. I get the books tonight that I made for her and can't wait to get down there for the start of my Cher Tour!

I'll be posting all the news, my own reviews and stories from the shows and a selection (I hope) of photos from the shows as well.

Hang on kids cause this is going to be one hell of a ride!!!

David
_________________________
Cher Farewell Tour Australia 2005: 12 shows, 21 days, 5 cities! Melbourne's Rod Laver Arena - 26, 27 February & 1 March; Sydney's Entertainment Centre - 3, 4, 7 March; Newcastle's Entertainment Centre - 9 March; Brisbane's Entertainment Centre - 11 & 12 March; Adelaide's Entertainment Centre - 15 & 16 March; and the Australian Finale at Sydney's Entertainment Centre 18 March.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?