<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 18, 2005

News round up: Front Row Sydney & Cher hat shopping! 

# posted by head blogger @ 4:03 pm
So I picked up front row tickets for the 4th and final show in Sydney this afternoon in the presale offer. I'm not in the centre section but it doesn't matter as they are still front row!!! Michael (my boyf) is coming with me, as well as my friend Paul! Neither of them have sat front row for any concert before so its very exciting!! And hard to believe its only 4 weeks away already!!

This time next week I'll be one sleep away from the opening show in Melbourne, its very exciting already, I'm not sure what I'll do to stay calm between now and then!!!

Last night I went shopping for supplies to decorate my Cher sailors hats for the shows. I've got 5 blank hats to decorate and this weekend only to do it. I've roped in my friend Justin to help! Hot glue guns at the ready!! Out shopping I picked up more sparkles than Cher has worn the entire tour, plus glitter, sequins, spangly sparkly fabrics, butterflies and a platypus or two! They all made their way in to my shopping bag! Gosh that was fun! I do love the discount stores of Bondi Junction!

So thats all my news, Cher should be in New Zealand already, getting ready for the show on Sunday night in Auckland, but rumours are that she is actually here in Sydney. I'm not sure but I'm going to do a quick squizz down by the hotel she is staying at here.

Ciao for now!
David x
_________________________
Cher Farewell Tour Australia 2005: 12 shows, 21 days, 5 cities! Melbourne's Rod Laver Arena - 26, 27 February & 1 March; Sydney's Entertainment Centre - 3, 4, 7 March; Newcastle's Entertainment Centre - 9 March; Brisbane's Entertainment Centre - 11 & 12 March; Adelaide's Entertainment Centre - 15 & 16 March; and the Australian Finale at Sydney's Entertainment Centre 18 March.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?