<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 14, 2005

Pam Roberts 

# posted by head blogger @ 2:46 pm
I just got word today that one of my best Cher buddies, Pam Roberts lost her battle with cancer over the weekend in the US. I can't tell you how sad I am about this, she was always so lovely, a dedicated fan and just a wonderful person.

Pam, I'll miss you, your great friendship, our phone calls and emails. Rest up in heaven, honey, make the angels take care of you.

David
_________________________
Cher Farewell Tour Australia 2005: 12 shows, 21 days, 5 cities! Melbourne's Rod Laver Arena - 26, 27 February & 1 March; Sydney's Entertainment Centre - 3, 4, 7 March; Newcastle's Entertainment Centre - 9 March; Brisbane's Entertainment Centre - 11 & 12 March; Adelaide's Entertainment Centre - 15 & 16 March; and the Australian Finale at Sydney's Entertainment Centre 18 March.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?