<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 28, 2005

Review: Another amazing show 

# posted by head blogger @ 1:53 pm
WEll guys it just gets better and better, I'm having a blast!

Cher waved at me as she was coming down on the chandelier to start with. At the end of Turn back Time she practically passed me the sailors hat that my friends had made (which I gavce back to them of course!)

I did manage to get some photos last night on my still camera so not sure yet how they've turned out, hoping to get more tomorrow night.

I've been hanging out with some new and old friends which is lots of fun, too many late nights already but having a blast.

Oh and I touched Cher's hand again last night after Believe!

David x
_________________________
Cher Farewell Tour Australia 2005: 12 shows, 21 days, 5 cities! Melbourne's Rod Laver Arena - 26, 27 February & 1 March; Sydney's Entertainment Centre - 3, 4, 7 March; Newcastle's Entertainment Centre - 9 March; Brisbane's Entertainment Centre - 11 & 12 March; Adelaide's Entertainment Centre - 15 & 16 March; and the Australian Finale at Sydney's Entertainment Centre 18 March.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?